Friday, May 15, 2009

Dear FE friend


-i really like this photo,,it looks very natural,all friends with different pose,,haha...Valuable

To : My FE friends,

First of all ,thnks u all to be my friends. Without u all,i ll b all alone since yr 1.. I knew some of u since yr1 when i first entered the Uni.. We shopping, Sing k,movie-ing, lepak-ing, makan-ing, gila-ing 2gether.. n bcoz of u guys,, my weight increased 10kg d ,almost evryday yamcha n makan.. Very fun to joined u guys n thnks to accepted me in ur grp,,,honestly,i not that close to my classmates,sometimes i really thought that i shuld b in the FE class.

For some of u,i started to knew u all no long ago ,quite close to u all after the UTAR ballnight..Really nice that can knew u all b4 graduate..u all r really nice ..Time passed so fast ,now we all graduate n leaving SgLong soon,,mayb we wont in touch again or mayb hard to c each other again...but i m sure that i wont forget evry moment with u all...

I knew that sometimes i not a good guy or mayb not a nice friend at all,, i might done something wrong ,but i tried hard to b a gd friend ,,i nvr regret ...Sweet memories,, pain memories,,we all passed thru 2gether..


Anyway,Thnks again n Good Bye ...
-Jeffrey Tan

1 comment:

  1. fatty~so great can turn u from fit body to fatty guy..but now ur body was so fit now..wit muscle some more le..^^

    ReplyDelete