Monday, April 27, 2009

memory( from my friendster blog)


Characters in the photo r my grandmother,uncles n my beloved grandfather... As a photographer ,tis photo might be valuable coz it alredy kept for mor than 40 years ..i can c the smile of a lovely family, although they r not rich enough to have their fish and even meat every meal, but wat i realise is it doesnt matter whether ones born in poor family or rich family that can enjoy every single luxury gave by their parents without earn by own.. izit really good for som1 that r really "protected" by their family? without knowing how to spend their money in the rite way, without caring people's feeling who might little poorer, i wonder how they gonna step into the comunity .... Myself,although my parent might not that poor(somtimes quite rich), but they still control me from how i spend my money since i was a kid,, tis is kinda training for me not too depending my parents,,they provide me what i need for living,no extra..not like som frends of my,they got a consistent process which i call

"rich-begger principle".. the steps :

1)walk around n start lookin for somthing ,

2)selection of product(factors:branded,expensive,might b exclusive),

3)swap credit card ,

4)oops,credit card tak boleh lalu .then pay cash lo ,

5)yeah,So happy ,

6)aiyo tis month pocket money use to buy thing,,habis lo ,

7)take out handphone dial mama or papa number ,

8)"Papa/Mama,, no money liao,,can take RM 300++ for me? Yalo,i need to pay tis,pay tat..fast fast ,URGENT!! ,

9)Finish,YEs next week can shopping again.....

Dude,wat happen? .Nvm ,its their own problem..wat i wanna mention is

POOR=happy ,RICH=happy always ,(POOR+RICH)/2=happy also

..rIch guy out there,if u disagree then juz post comment ..i really wanna c whether still got rich people not happy n wanna complain somemore

No comments:

Post a Comment